Smart Mattress’ Anti-Decubitus mattress (AD mattress) is the most innovative air exchange AD mattress.
Smart solutions support the care and nursing for the client and monitor the progress of treatment.
In addition to the existing function as an air exchange AD mattress , this mattress offers even more in terms of treatment and care support:
• Inflatable wedges provide physical support when the clients position is changed
• Tailor made pressure distribution
• Exit Detection
• Integrated pump
• Integrated weight tracking function
• Clear reports of collected data
• Coupling with reporting system
Through innovative solutions, Smart Mattress’ AD mattress is the most effective mattress in prevention and healing of pressure ulcers.
• For clients, Smart Mattress’ AD mattress is the most comfortable mattress.
• For caregivers, Smart Mattress’ AD mattress offers the most support.
• For practitioners the mattress gives an optimal insight into the course of the treatment plan.
• For managers the mattress provides an opportunity to set up care as effectively and efficiently as possible
Whether at home, in hospital or in a nursing home, it is important that you get the care you may need. A Smart Mattress AD mattress may include a positive contribution.
Despite more insight into the development of pressure sores, improved techniques and treatment methods, decubitus still occurs. It is your job as a practitioner to create the right treatment plan for your clients. In consultation with caregivers, the care treatment plan is established. Smart Mattress’ AD mattress can be a valuable contribution to this plan.
As a caregiver you want to offer the client the best possible care within the care treatment plan. Because health care must be provided more and more efficient, the time you can spend per client diminishes.
Transition in health care calls for innovative solutions. Smart Mattress can help. You committed to provide the best possible care to your clients. Smart Mattress’ AD mattress gives you, the manager, data to refocus the logistics of your organisation. This way more effective care can be provided by your staff.